If you would like to be involved in developments or would like to help support the practice with your views, please complete our online form or ask reception for a form so that your details can be entered onto the patient participation database.
If you prefer, you can ring the surgery (020 7403 3618) and ask to speak to Nika Mencel.
Nexus Health Group Patient Participation Group (PPG) meetings for 2018
We will be holding PPG meetings across the sites of Nexus Health Group. These meetings are for all our patients who wish to attend, regardless of which site you normally use. Just choose the date that suits you.
- 7th March 2018 at The Artesian Health Centre, 138 Grange Road SE1 3GF starting at 3.00pm to finish at 5.00pm
- Wednesday 9th May 2018 at the Aylesbury Medical Centre, Thurlow Street SE17 2XE starting at 1.00pm to finish at 3.00pm
- Thursday 5th July 2018 at Manor Place Surgery, 1 Manor Place SE17 3BD starting at 2.00pm to finish at 4.00pm
- September date to be confirmed at Surrey Docks
- November date to be confirmed at Princess Street
Patient Participation Survey and Report 2014 / 2015
Would you like to help improve your GP practice services? Join the Southwark PPG Network today!
To register please visit the my PPG website
For more information and the practice code view the poster.