If you have decided that you wish to make a formal complaint against the Practice, please download our complaints form below.
The complaints procedure is as follows:
You may make your complaint in writing or verbally, to the Practice Manager. We recommend that you put the complaint in writing. This will give the Practice Manager the opportunity to understand and investigate the complaint.
If you would rather make your complaint verbally, you will be offered an appointment with the Practice Manager as soon as possible. At the end of this meeting you may be asked to put the complaint in writing, or to agree and sign a written version of the complaint.
- The Practice Manager will respond in writing to your complaint within 20 working days.
- If appropriate, you may be offered a formal Complaint meeting during which the complaint and the Practice’s investigations will be discussed.
- You will be written to with the outcomes of any formal complaint meeting.
- We aim to learn from patient’s complaints. A copy of all documentation relating to your complaint will therefore be kept at the Practice.
- Your complaint will be treated in confidence and will not form part of your medical records.
Please note that no complaint you might make will influence the nature of the care you receive from the Practice.
Please address your complaint to:
Lin Clarke, Practice Manager
Bermondsey and Lansdowne Medical Mission
6 Decima Street
London SE1 4QX
If you prefer you can make your complaint about our services directly to Primary Care Organisation, NHS England at email@example.com or telephone 0300 311 22 33. If you have a complaint about any other local health service please contact NHS Southwark Clinical Commissioning Group, via the South London Commissioning Support Unit at SLCSU.firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0800 456 1517.
If you are not happy with the outcome of your complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way we have dealt with your complaint, you can ask for an independent review of your case by the Health Service Ombudsman. Their telephone number is 0845 015 4033, Fax: 0300 061 4000, you can email: email@example.com or visit the website at: www.ombudsman.org.uk.